Monday, May 21, 2007

Time for a Change





I finally caved; I bought a new car - 2007 Saturn Vue.

I wasn't even looking it; I actually thought I wanted a Pontiac Vibe, but driving by the lot, the style caught my eye. I took it for a test drive and loved it. I went next door and test drove the Vibe. Didn't love it as much. But the Vibe gets much better gas mileage. As much as I'm on the road, that's a major factor. However, there was more room in the Vue, and it handled better, too.


So, what about my 1997 Grand-Am? Still have it. Nothing, except the evaporator, is wrong with it. Sure it has 170,000 miles on it, but that's just a testament on what a great car it is!


I just hope my Saturn does as well!


But isn't it funny how in life you think you want one thing - never consider an option - until it presents itself. Another reason we should have open minds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray you love it as well!!and that it gives you the pleasures that the pontiac did..

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got something with lower mileage for your big trip. I love the car.

There's a lady who works in an office in our building who has one. It is a cute car. Her's is also white. I don't think her car is the newest model.

AIR CONDITIONING....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wuv U
YFA

Anonymous said...

I love your new car. Im glad you like it also. Have a great summer.
P.S: Im going to try to keep up my blog..!
-Riki